Since 2000, we have provided quality, naturally grown and cured table olives. Our estate and Mornington Peninsula grown olives are in high demand in restaurants and suppliers of artisan products to the community.
Farm gate and online ordering
Although primarily a wholesaler of table olives we do supply the public direct via online ordering and Farm Gate visits (by prior arrangement)
About our olives
- Naturally grown without pesticides, herbicides or artificial chemicals
- Hand picked to minimise bruising that causes the dreaded "squishy olive"
- Naturally fermented in brine over a 12-18 month period
- Marinated in our estate grown herbs and spices
- Expect a firm texture with complex flavours akin to a quality extra virgin olive oil
- Please refrigerate after opening
- Will stay fresh and vibrant to the palate for 2 months